CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
The entertainment blog dedicated to the Black Male Celebrity!

Friday, March 27, 2009

SOULJA' BOY TOLD EM'! RING TONE RAPPING PAYS OFF



We, like you and your mama thought he'd be a one hitter quitter, but that is so not the case with Mr. Superman that hoe! I'm over 30 and I couldnt't resist Crank That but thought he'd never have me bobing and weaving again...until, "Turn My Swag On," and "Kiss me Thru the Phone" hit. I love them both and so does millions of listeners. His publicist reports the following:
The Collipark/Interscope supastar has turned the temperature up way past nova as “Kiss Me Thru the Phone” topped the Billboard’s Rhythmic Top 40 Radio chart this week and is the # 1 ringtone download sales (1,000,000+) for an incredible eight weeks in a row on Billboard’s Hot Ringmaster’s chart. The song remained steady at #4 on the Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop chart and jumped to # 12 at Top 40, helped by a 1300-spin increase from the previous week, and is now at 107 million audience mark.

Although you'd never catch me dropping 10 bucks at Best Buy for a Soulja Boy album, you can find me rocking back and forth to any single he releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How u luv that?